Raising California has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://raisingcalifornia.net
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Raising Califorina where you will be taken behind the scenes to peek at the lives of a Southern California family. You will have access to never before seen footage and exclusive interviews that will give you insight on what it is like to be a kid in California!


THE JOURNEY BEGINS HERE!

Twas the Night before Thanksgiving...

And all through L.A., many people were sitting in their cars on the way
To buy necessary items for Thanksgiving day...
The traffic wasn't moving, which wasn't quite surprising
Procrastination has its cost and there is no compromising.

So It took me 45 minutes to go 2 miles in L.A. today. I had to buy some items for Thanksgiving dinner at the last minute. I do this every year. I am not sure if it is procrastination or the fact that I want my vegetables to be fresh on Thanksgiving day.

I decided to give up on the traffic and head back to Whole Foods instead of Pavilions. I wish I would have made this choice in the beginning, since I can literally walk there from my house.

California was with me. He is always hungry when we go grocery shopping and is positive that it is his right to eat whatever he wants - when he wants it. As soon as we get into the store, he says "Me Eat" but it sounds like MEEEEEEEET-AH. I put Pita bread in the cart and he screams "Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeta, Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeta, Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeta" until I finally break down an give him a pinch of pita bread.


Then I put raisin bread in the cart and he says "BWEAAAAD, BWEEEEAAD, BWEEEEEEEEEEEAD". Fine...here is a piece of raisin bread, he chucks the pita bread to the floor and devours the raisin bread. I went down the cereal aisle which also has cookies...you guessed it, "Cooooooooookies, Coooooooooooooookies, Cooooooooooooookies"....



Now I know why I waited so long to get the things I needed for Thanksgivng...California.

No comments: