Raising California has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://raisingcalifornia.net
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Raising Califorina where you will be taken behind the scenes to peek at the lives of a Southern California family. You will have access to never before seen footage and exclusive interviews that will give you insight on what it is like to be a kid in California!


THE JOURNEY BEGINS HERE!

Crystal Blue Persuasion


Need I say more?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow his eyes are so blue! I'm jealous L.A. MAMA. You get to Live in LA and I don't! I was born in Los Angeles but raised in San Diego. Did live there on and off. Cute little boy.

L.A. Mama said...

Well, we love LaLa Land...just like you :) L.A. has everything!! Yes...he has those eyes that can hypnotize! Thanks for stopping by!! Gonna put you on my blogroll.

Unknown said...

I was in LA about 3 weeks ago. I have family there. I was in Montebello and Pasadena. I can't wait to go again! I'm putting you on my blogroll as well. :)

~mario

Princesse Ecossaise said...

What a gorgeous little cutie!! I've never seen such beautiful blue eyes before...he's definitely going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up!

p.s. I like your blog!

L.A. Mama said...

Thank you Princess! He has a very sunny personality to go along with his sky blue eyes also! He'll definitely be a girl magnent :)

Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you again soon.