Raising California has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://raisingcalifornia.net
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to Raising Califorina where you will be taken behind the scenes to peek at the lives of a Southern California family. You will have access to never before seen footage and exclusive interviews that will give you insight on what it is like to be a kid in California!


THE JOURNEY BEGINS HERE!

Raising Cali Boys


Above picture taken at Underwood Family Farms
in Moorpark, CA.

Raising boys in California is a multi-faceted journey that requires a clever trick of the hand. When I appear to be "absent" from this blog, I am busy homeschooling, researching and publishing other blogs that directly relate to our California way of life. I also read. I read a lot. I usually read three or four books at a time. I am not sure if this is adult ADD or if this is merely the need to multi-task, since I seem to pile so much on my plate.

The books that I am reading right now are:
Home Learning Year by Year: How to Design a Homeschool Curriculum from Preschool Through High School
 
Discipline Without Distress: 135 tools for raising caring, responsible children without time-out, spanking, punishment or bribery

The Highly Intuitive Child: A Guide to Understanding and Parenting Unusually Sensitive and Empathic Children

Heaven on Earth: A Handbook for Parents of Young Children


I have also been diligently working on my other blogs and websites recently. Some of them have had complete makeovers and a new one has cropped up that is a new project for me.

Check out the other blogs/websites that I have been working on:
The Souls of Boys
Raising California Homeschool
The Childhood Asthma Gazette  (new)

No comments: